TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this Website, the User agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. In accessing information from this Website the user agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use as set out in this document.
2. This Website contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which the user agrees to follow.
3. The User assumes full responsibility for the protection of his/her computer system including computer hardware software and stored data held on that system including hardware software and stored data of third parties who may access or be otherwise connected to the User’s computer system. The User will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programs or other data received from or otherwise downloaded from this Website are free from viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other items of a damaging or destructive nature.
4. The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that data transmitted electronically to the Company via the Website or otherwise and stored by the Company is not accessed by unauthorized third parties in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. The User accepts the risk that data transmitted electronically to the Company via this Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching the Company or accessed from the Company’s data storage by third parties not authorised by the Company and may be exploited unlawfully by such unauthorised third parties.
5. The Company makes no representations as to the security or quality or propriety of any Website which may be accessed through this Website and accepts no liability for the content or loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on information contained in such Websites or goods or services purchased therefrom. Connected Websites accessed through this Website are independent Websites over which the Company does not exercise any control either financial editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by the Company.
6. Information contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Information may be changed or updated without notice and any queries relating to the information including queries as to its currency and accuracy should be addressed to the Clerk.
Warranty & Liability
7. All information made available on this site is provided “as is” for information purposes only and without any warranty of any kind either expressed or implied including but not limited to any warranties as to non-infringement of rights merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any data corruption interception or delay or any inaccuracies or errors that may occur and any liability in respect thereof is excluded to the full extent permitted by Law.
9. In no circumstances will the Company be liable to the User for any direct indirect consequential or other damage howsoever resulting from the use of this Website or any other Website connected to the Website by means of a hypertext link or otherwise. This shall be the case whether such damage is caused by transmission from the Website (or a connected Website) to the User’s computer system of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items corrupted data or data incompatible with the User’s computer system or of third parties’ interception of or access to data of whatever nature. “Data” includes (without limitation) personal data and credit and payment card information transmitted by the User electronically to the Company or otherwise. Such damage shall include (without limitation) lost profits interruption to business loss of the whole or part of a program or programs or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
10. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with the User’s use of the Website whether in contract, tort, negligence or breach of Statutory Duty or otherwise.
11. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the Company’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Company its employees agents or contractors resulting from the use of this Website.
12. The Company publishes the images and information on this Website in good faith but accepts no liability for the accuracy or decency thereof. The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all intellectual property rights are respected and that the information and images are accurate and neither defamatory nor offensive.
13. This Website belongs in all respects to the Company.
14. All intellectual property rights including copyright Database Rights and First Publication Rights patents Registered Trade Marks, know-how, intellectual or industrial property rights, including format, art direction, look and feel and content subsisting throughout the World shall rest in the Company.
15. Unless otherwise stated none of the data or content found on this Website may be reproduced published distributed posted or transferred modified or linked to another Website without the express written permission of the Clerk of the Company. Any trade mark logo or other identifiable emblem of the Company shall remain the property of the Company at all times and no licence or right to use any of the same shall be granted or implied in any way.
16. Users may not modify copy or distribute transmit display reproduce publish licence or create derivative works or sell any information obtained from this Website. Users may download information or images for private non-commercial viewing purposes only unless permitted for the purpose of making an offer appropriate to the goods or services required.
17. The failure of the Company to enforce any term or condition hereof or of the Conditions of Sale shall not be deemed as a waiver of the right to enforce such term or condition.
18. This Website is situated in London England and all terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by The Wellington Trust and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site
Through this web site you are able to link to other web sites which are not under the control of The Wellington Trust. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, The Wellington Trust takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
The Wellington Trust is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Wellington Trust may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th May 2006.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our services. We may periodically send promotional e-mail about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided. We may use the information to customise the web site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information held online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to visitor needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better web site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web site
Links to other web sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the web site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Wellington Trust, HQS Wellington, Temple Stairs, Victoria Embankment, London, WC2R 2PN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.