TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this Website, the User agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- In accessing information from this Website the user agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use as set out in this document.
- This Website contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which the user agrees to follow.
- The User assumes full responsibility for the protection of his/her computer system including computer hardware software and stored data held on that system including hardware software and stored data of third parties who may access or be otherwise connected to the User’s computer system. The User will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programs or other data received from or otherwise downloaded from this Website are free from viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other items of a damaging or destructive nature.
- Information contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Information may be changed or updated without notice and any queries relating to the information including queries as to its currency and accuracy should be addressed to the Chief Executive.
Warranty & Liability
- All information made available on this site is provided “as is” for information purposes only and without any warranty of any kind either expressed or implied including but not limited to any warranties as to non-infringement of rights merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Wellington Trust accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any data corruption interception or delay or any inaccuracies or errors that may occur and any liability in respect thereof is excluded to the full extent permitted by Law.
- In no circumstances will the Wellington Trust be liable to the User for any direct indirect consequential or other damage howsoever resulting from the use of this Website or any other Website connected to the Website by means of a hypertext link or otherwise. This shall be the case whether such damage is caused by transmission from the Website (or a connected Website) to the User’s computer system of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items corrupted data or data incompatible with the User’s computer system or of third parties’ interception of or access to data of whatever nature. “Data” includes (without limitation) personal data and credit and payment card information transmitted by the User electronically to the Wellington Trust or otherwise. Such damage shall include (without limitation) lost profits interruption to business loss of the whole or part of a program or programs or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
- The Wellington Trust accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with the User’s use of the Website whether in contract, tort, negligence or breach of Statutory Duty or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude the Wellington Trust’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Wellington Trust, its employees agents or contractors resulting from the use of this Website.
- The Wellington Trust publishes the images and information on this Website in good faith but accepts no liability for the accuracy or decency thereof. The Wellington Trust will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all intellectual property rights are respected and that the information and images are accurate and neither defamatory nor offensive.
- This Website belongs in all respects to the Wellington Trust.
- All intellectual property rights including copyright Database Rights and First Publication Rights patents Registered Trade Marks, know-how, intellectual or industrial property rights, including format, art direction, look and feel and content subsisting throughout the World shall rest in the Wellington Trust.
- Unless otherwise stated none of the data or content found on this Website may be reproduced published distributed posted or transferred modified or linked to another Website without the express written permission of the Chief Executive. Any trade mark logo or other identifiable emblem of the Wellington Trust shall remain the property of the Trust at all times and no licence or right to use any of the same shall be granted or implied in any way.
- Users may not modify copy or distribute transmit display reproduce publish licence or create derivative works or sell any information obtained from this Website. Users may download information or images for private non-commercial viewing purposes only unless permitted for the purpose of making an offer appropriate to the goods or services required.
- The failure of the Wellington Trust to enforce any term or condition hereof or of the Conditions of Sale shall not be deemed as a waiver of the right to enforce such term or condition.
- This Website is situated in London England and all terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Wellington Trust and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, The Wellington Trust takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.